Nice, but simple and weak.

I like the idea, even if as a brotip I'd tell you that you need to make your love chase you, however the run cycle that you focus on so much is really weak. It doesn't read well.

Vikings of the Interstate Vikings of the Interstate

Too short

What was there was pretty funny, and I liked watching it, but the problem is that the animation was almost as long as the credit! for a 30 second clip, you don't need a full length title card...

Otherwise, funny concept, and if my main complaint is that it's too short, then you've got little to worry about.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

The plot is familiar

I think it had a similar plot to "Avatar". Only the characters were more developed. Great stop motion, by the way.

Hair Studio. Hair Studio.

It was entertaining, but it would have been better if the hairstyles had been created in such a way that they did not require so much adjustment between them, at least just keeping the image centered in the cutout region. It would also be nice if it were able to load images directly from my computer.

Other than that, had a good time with this little tool.

riki1eu responds:

Thanks.

Royal Offense (Game) Royal Offense (Game)

I gave a better review the first time this game came out... but apart from that, I seem to remember the game being more difficult previously, but that might be from remembering 'majesty.' gameplay was too easy, even on hard. I got all the achievements without having leveled up all my upgrades, and the game is already at the point where I can win any level in any fashion...it looks like it's supposed to keep going.

Night Lights: After Dark Night Lights: After Dark

Bug: I got stuck on level 3 because it wouldn't let me walk left with the lamp on.